Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Featured Property Manager of the Week - Coxe Property Management & Leasing





Coxe Property Management and Leasing - New Orleans, Louisiana


Coxe Property Management and Leasing is a full service Real Estate Management firm that specializes in residential property management in the New Orleans area. Since my primary focus is Management and leasing of your rental property I am 100% dedicated to your property. The services that I provide are as follows:

  • Real Estate Management
  • Collection of rents on a monthly basis
  • Providing all maintenance and leasing services to you.

When major expenses to occur, I consult with the owner first before I spend any monies, unless it is an emergency. If you wish for me to use your contractors or carpenters, I will do so acting as your eyes and ears. If all you wish is for me to lease the units I do provide that service as well.
Unlike the large property management companies, Broker/Owner David Coxe manages and leases every apartment himself - not just looking for that one time commission. Coxe looks for a long-term business relationships with you and your tenants. Coxe promises to do his best to find only the best qualified people who can afford to live in your apartments but also those who will take of it.
Find more Louisiana property management companies